Jai Sai Ram Mech&Tech India Pvt. Ltd. is the one organization among the best Organizations of India, M/s Jai Sai Ram Mech& Tech India Pvt Ltd. Provides the all types of Quality services, to its client, since 2011, Major Project/ work carried out following valuable Clients/ Organization are as
1) M/s India Oil Corporation
2) M/s Bharat Oman Refineries Ltd
3) M/s CAIRN India ltd
4) M/s Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd
5) M/s Hindalco Industries Ltd. (Birla Copper)
The organization carried out the Turnkey Projects, Fabrication Installation, Overhauling, Maintenance, of large Industrial Plant, & Qualified, TechnicalNon-technical manpower supply, expert in Shutdown & time bounding jobs, with & without raw materials.
We feel proud to announce that this organization has been standing with high profile in projects / maintenance management in various industries as refineries nuclear power station / projects, petrochemicals with the backup of well highly qualified employees from wide range of experiences in respective fields.
This Organization having the experiences of mechanical maintenance, Fabrication , erection, hydro testing of all kinds of AS/SS/CS (IBR/NON IBR) piping, and Boiler Tube Repairing, / replacement activities. Un-loading, shifting, installation alignments of various types of rotary & static equipment’s, operation & maintenance of various types of overhead/ bridge cranes.Supply, fabrication erection & painting of various types of MS/SS/AS rolled steel structures in various types of projects / industries / refineries/ & nuclear power station, etc.
Also, we are committed to provide the best services to our valued customer/ clients; we have been well maintaining all the statutory requirements as applicable, for example employee provident fund, service tax and other custom duties.
- Suraj Pal Singh (Director)
- Mahavir Singh (Director)
- TejPal Singh (Director)
M/s Jai Sai Ram Mech&Tech India Pvt Ltd is committed to protection of life and property in all that it seeks to achieve in Refineries, oil and Gas Producers. Accordingly, our goal is to ensure the health and safety of our employees and all other involved in, or impact by our operations, while at the same time protects the environment in which we work and conduct our activities.
Our organization will be responsible for seeking every reasonable means to provide a safe work environment for employing with the skills, training and tools-tackles and equipment’s required to complete their jobs in safe manners, and for using these practices and procedures, which meet or exceed regulatory or recognize industries standard. As well the companies will encourage the active participation and support of its employees in promoting and implementing and effective safety program.
With the co-corporation and commitment to the safety of our Clients, Employees and workers we can all prevent incidents and injuries for the benefit of our employees, our families, ourselves, the general public and environment.
“The function of our organization is on the basis of trust, integrity, and respect. We are committed to benchmark practices in safety and environmental stewardship, ethical business conduct and community responsibility.
Our success is measured through both our behaviour and our bottom line.”
“Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.”- A Japanese proverb.
A “Vision” statement” is nothing but the highest order of objectives and goals that takes the organization to the next level. It projects where the organization strives to see itself in the long run. A vision statement therefore is crucial to the success of any organization. A clear, direct and crisp vision is a must for any forward-looking business body.
“Mission” statement reflects how an organization can give a tangible reality to its “Vision”. It underlines how the organization plans to accomplish its set “Vision”.
- Clearly identify our corporate culture, company values, core strategy and view of the future through interviewing employees, suppliers and our valued customers
- Focus on the commitment our firm has to its key stakeholders (customers, employees, shareholders, communities, etc.)
- Ensure that all set objectives of our organization are measurable, and the undertaken approach is actionable, and the overall vision is achievable
- Communicate the underlying message in a very clear, jargon free and precise language
- Develop buy-in and support throughout our business
- To provide exemplary services in a time bound manner, with guarantee of high quality
- Timely completion of all project work
- Ensure safety as required by the client, including proper safety measures taken for safeguarding human resources, machinery & equipment, tools & tackles, client’s materials, etc.
- Zero accident, No man hours loss
- In the year 2012-2013, become a winner of 1st Safety Award
- Mr. S.N .Mukherjee - HOD (F&S) of BORL presented the safety award to Mr. Santan Kumar Singh of Jai Shri Ram Engg. Services.
- Mr. Suraj Pal Singh (Director-Administration)- 29 Years of exp. Of project & maintenance in Fertilizers, Refineries, Nuclear power Station, petrochemicals, Air separation Plant.
- Mr. Mahaveer Singh (Director- Technical)- 25 Years exp. Of stationery & rotary equipment, Unloading shifting, Erection & commission Experience in Nuclear Power, Petrochemicals, ReM/s Hindalco Industries Ltd. (Birla Copper) fineries, and Fertilizers.
- Mr. TejPal Singh (Director- Finance)- 16 years exp. Of handling of account department successfully in Refineries, Nuclear power Station, Fertilizers.
- Mr. P.C. Vaishya (Vice-President)- 36 years of experience in all types of mechanical construction of nuclear power projects.
- Mr. Guruprashad Gatti (Manager)- 10 Years experience in Managing and planning.
- Mr. Kailash Sharma (CA)- Dealing with company's all financial matters since last five years.
- Ms. Kavita (Asst. Finance Manager)- 6 years experience in accounting.
- Ms. Nikita Rout (Admin)- 5 Years experience in general administration.
- Mr. Pankaj Singh (B & D Engineer)- 6 years Experience in Industrial & Development.
- M/s Bharat Oman Refineries Limited Bina, Agasod, Dist. Sagar, Madhya Pradesh
- M/s Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Paradip Odisha; Mathura Uttar Pradesh; Vadodara Gujarat
- M/s CAIRN Energy Ltd (Gurgaon)
- M/s Nuclear Power Corporation Of India - Tarapur 1to4, Narora and Madras
- M/s Hindalco Industries Ltd. (Birla Copper)
Services We Render:
- All Kinds of Piping Work
- Fabricate & Erection of Various Industrial Plants
- Industrial Plant Fabrication
- Structural Fabrication Work